Building Revenue Resilience In A Dynamic World
- How can organisations and industries protect future revenue despite widespread, volatile change?
- How can they build competence in identifying what revenue might be under future threat?
- And how might they go about dynamically reinventing business models to ensure they not only survive, but thrive?
Whilst most organisations are adept at improving operational efficiency and resourcefulness to build cost resilience, it is revenue resilience that will most likely determine their survival. New entrants such as Uber and airbnb are two examples that demonstrate how revenue resilience of their industries (transport and accommodation) has been disrupted. So what's next and is anyone safe?
Join Dr Michael Rosemann and a panel of industry representatives to learn from the mistakes and successes of various well-known organisations and discover how you can adopt some of the habits and initiatives being implemented by revenue resilient organisations.
- Dr Michael Rosemann - QUT
- Industry Representative - Tracey Gosling - Australia Post
- Industry Representative - Jon Lindsay - The Executive Connection
- Industry Representative - Andrew Murrell - Bank of Queensland
12 - 2 pm Wednesday 26 November 2014
119 Lamington Street
Newfarm QLD 4005
phone 07 3358 8622
Presentation by Dr Michael Rosemann followed by panel interview and questions from the audience.
A cocktail-style lunch will be served during the proceedings.
10% of each ticket sold will be donated to the Learning Potential Fund
$149 includes entrance to the event, lunch, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and a donation to the Learning Potential Fund.
Purchase tickets here