P20 Brisbane is a series of events created for the public to encourage community awareness and engagement in the issues being explored by our global leaders during the G20 2014. These priorities have been defined as:
- promoting stronger economic growth and employment outcomes
- making the global economy more resilient to deal with future shocks.
P20 Brisbane Events are being held in a range of Brisbane venues. Through the generous support of our outstanding speakers and the events format, we aim to inform, involve and inspire our audiences.
See a summary of our events below and visit EventBrite to purchase your tickets.
BUILDING REVENUE RESILIENCE IN A DYNAMIC WORLD
- How can organisations and industries protect future revenue despite widespread, volatile change?
- How can they build competence in identifying what revenue might be under future threat?
- And how might they go about dynamically reinventing business models to ensure they not only survive, but thrive?
CAN WOMEN FIX CAPITALISM?
Six Brisbane women - five of whom are members of Australian Harvard Women are going head to head and heart to heart to debate whether applying feminine values to the corporate world might fix problems typically associated with capitalism. More info.
THE FUTURE OF EMPLOYMENT
With half of all known jobs predicted to be replaced by smart computers and robots in the near future, what will it take to enjoy a thriving, long-lasting career? As complete industries are being disrupted we need to ask how we, our children and grandchildren will be able to find and enjoy rewarding outlets for our talents.